Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Our Love Story {link up}

1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
This April will make nine years. We started "going out" our freshman year - 4/25/03.
Us in high school

2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
I met him the summer before our freshman year. He was dating my younger sister's best friend and had came over to our house to swim in our pool. Several months later (when we were both single, of course) I worked up the courage to put my number in his locker. He called me that night.
 A friend and me sitting next to Brent and his girlfriend
I think this picture is so funny

 
3. If married, how long have you been married?
Not married yet.

If not, is this the guy you hope to marry?
We plan on it! He popped the question April 27, 2010 in Dunns River, Jamaica.

 4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?
When we get married it will be a small wedding. Super small. I'm talking probably just us two.
5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another?
We call each other hun, and he sometimes calls me by my middle name Nicole.

6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
 His laugh, his manners (such a gentleman!), and his smile.

7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
 We were on the Sandals resort and we went to the hammocks and were just laying there being silly and looking through the pictures on my camera and taking pictures of ourselves when he started fiddling in his pocket. I asked what he was doing and he said his leg itched. Weird. Then a minute later he told me he loved me with this really shaky voice and then presented the ring and asked me to marry him. Simple and sweet. My first words? "Are you serious?!" Haha can you tell I was super shocked?

 Right after he proposed

 My ring - I was angry he didn't make me get my nails done since he had this planned and knew I'd have to show off my hand. Ugh, men! :P
8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
Umm... probably more of a flowers and teddy bear guy.

 9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
Definitely more of a pop a movie in and relax on the couch kind of girl.
  
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant other one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere? 
 We love traveling but haven't ever went on a trip where it was just us two 100% of the time, so I'd love to travel just him and I. But I couldn't really leave Fox behind so realistically it'd be the three of us :)

11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
We don't really celebrate the day much. Probably swap cards and a smooch like always.

 12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
I did mention I wanted to go see a movie since we haven't been to the theater in over a year!

 13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Forgive and forget. They say never go to bed angry, but I say never wake up the next morning angry.

 14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.
All because two people fell in love




0 comments:

Post a Comment