Sunday, February 12, 2012

Saturdays


Every Saturday I'm up before the sun (and my son) getting ready for work. I leave and never get to tell anyone goodbye since they're all still asleep.
Saturdays have to be the hardest day of the week to work. That is the day of the week that almost everyone else seems to want to plan fun activities and I'm stuck in a building for 9 hours (plus my hour commute there and back which makes it a total of 11 hours away from my family) and I miss out on all the fun stuff. Just yesterday Brent and Fox had a fun little outing together without me. I was so jealous! He got to go show him off without me.
I love getting pictures of Fox while I'm at work, and it's always entertaining to see what Daddy dressed him in that day. Yesterday he sent me a picture of Fox in a new matching outfit from Old Navy that he's just grown into and it was so cute *squeal!* I couldn't wait for 5 o'clock to roll around so I could clock out and get home to smooch his face off.
I really had no idea being a working mom would be this tough.

1 comments:

Post a Comment