Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Little Update

My little guy amazes me every day with how much he is learning, doing, and growing.

Some of the things he is currently doing:
  • Sitting up for long periods of time and playing by himself 
  • He knows what to touch on his toys to get them to light up and make noise
  • Drinking from a sippy cup with a straw like a champ
  • Going from crawling position to sitting up, and from sitting up to crawling position
  • Rocking back and forth on his hands and knees and lunging forward while in this position
  • He puts one knee forward like he wants to crawl, then collapses to his belly after one try
I absolutely love how much he loves me. He looks to me with adoration and I just melt into a puddle of mush! He is such a momma's boy and I can't complain :) His little personality is starting to show and he is such a silly guy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment