Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bye-Bye Sanity

Teething.

I've always heard it was a bear but I had no idea it could be so awful.

Fox has been drooling like crazy and rubbing his fists (and everything else he could reach) on his gums... but that was about it. Up until two days ago. Then started the fussiness. Then yesterday started the crappy naps - I'm talking 2.5 hours in a 12 hour span compared to the usual 4.5 to 5 - and the screaming and crying non-stop. 
I've given frozen fruit in a mesh feeder, Tylenol, rubbed vanilla on his gums, and even resorted to teething gel. Nothing is helping. So today I'm going to go buy some Motrin and Hyland's Teething Tablets and order an amber necklace and throw his stupid hazelwood necklace in the trash! I am so upset that it isn't helping even though they claim to be good for teething. Apparently the amount of amber on the strand determines its effectiveness, and the amber on the hazelwood necklaces are pretty much just there for looks.

Please keep me in your thoughts. This is rough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment