Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Goodnight, Heavy Wetter

Fox, like a lot of babies in cloth, leak out of his regular diapers at night. He is a heavy wetter and a side sleeper and this combination made for several nights of him waking up in a soaked crib.

I am a member of a cloth diaper group on Facebook and several ladies suggested the Kawaii GNHW (goodnight heavy wetter) for this problem. In fact, they had a co-op open where I could buy them at wholesale prices so I snagged me three and tried them out.

 They come with 2 XL microfiber inserts that are extra fluffy!


 I didn't want to risk it so I used both inserts. Talk about thick! lol


 This blue dotty print is super cute on his little hiney!


All that cushion didn't interfere with him sitting up.

 
Fox approves!


I wished him goodnight and he closed his eyes and rolled over onto his side.
The next morning my cute little alarm clock woke me up by yelling into the monitor. I went to change his diaper and the sheets were still dry! I am so happy to have finally found a solution to our leaks. I also love that this diaper will grow with him as he gets older.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been using kawaii goodnight heavy wetter and I'm really happy with them. :)

Post a Comment